- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into French fry-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, or to taste
- coarse sea salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Toss sweet potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until evenly coated. Arrange sweet potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com