“Is there anything more summery than a fresh, juicy watermelon? This mojito is perfect for summertime parties, BBQs, birthdays, and girls’ nights. It’s refreshing, delicious, and super easy to make on a hot day…not to mention it looks beautiful in your glass! So why not kick back, relax, and enjoy a tall glass of this mouthwatering cocktail and watch as your stresses just melt away. Garnish glasses with lime slices, mint, and watermelon slices if desired.”
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 50 fresh mint leaves
- 5 limes, juiced
- 1 cup white rum
- 2/3 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups ice cubes, or as needed
- 1 cup club soda, or as needed
- Place cubed watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl through a mesh strainer to remove pulp. Measure out 2 cups of strained watermelon juice and set aside.
- Place mint leaves in the bottom of a pitcher. Pour in 1/2 the watermelon juice; muddle mint leaves with a muddler or the bottom of a wooden spoon.
- Pour remaining watermelon juice, lime juice, rum, and simple syrup into the pitcher. Fill with ice and top with club soda. Serve.
Source : allrecipes.com