“This is a recipe I came up with myself. It is great with most Italian dishes. It can be doubled as needed.”
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic salt, rosemary, basil, thyme, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread each half of the French bread with equal portions of the butter mixture. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Place bread halves, crusts down, on a medium baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are very lightly browned.
Source : allrecipes.com