- 1 pound crabmeat, shredded
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Mix together crabmeat, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot sauce and mustard. Combine with other ingredients and mix well. Form into patties and place on a lightly greased broiler pan or baking sheet.
- Broil for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly brown.
Source : allrecipes.com