“Pumpkin bars with a hint of maple flavor have cake on the bottom, a creamy middle layer, and a layer of fluffy whipped topping to finish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and toasted pecans for the perfect touch.”
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 envelope DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, remaining eggs, pumpkin and dry pudding mix with mixer until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 min. Use foil handles to transfer dessert to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix whipped topping mix, milk and syrup in large bowl with mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 4 min. or until mixture forms stiff peaks. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread whipped topping mixture onto dessert and sprinkle with cinnamon before cutting into bars to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com