- 4 boneless salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley (or 2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pinch of paprika
- 1 lemon sliced into half-moons
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a baking tray with foil or a silicon mat.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin-side-down on the baking tray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic, honey, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets (don’t worry about any of the sauce pooling on the tray).
- Arrange the lemon wedges on and around the salmon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Open the oven and baste the salmon with any of the sauce that has pooled on the tray. Bake for a further 4-7 minutes until the salmon is tender.