- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 zucchini, cut into spirals using a spiral slicer
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay(R)), or to taste
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk egg and milk together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Whisk flour and cornstarch together in another bowl; pour into a separate gallon-size resealable plastic bag.
- Place zucchini spirals into milk mixture, seal the bag, and turn to coat spirals completely. Transfer zucchini to flour mixture, seal the bag, and shake gently to coat completely. Remove spirals from flour mixture and shake gently to remove any excess flour.
- Working in batches, cook zucchini spirals in the preheated oil until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer zucchini to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Sprinkle seafood season over cooked zucchini spirals.
Source : allrecipes.com