“A make-ahead appetizer, that looks very pretty on the plate.”
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp – peeled and deveined
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cut the top off each cherry tomato, and scoop out the pulp. Place the tomatoes upside down on paper towels to drain.
- In a food processor, mix the shrimp, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, horseradish, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- With a pastry bag, pipe the shrimp mixture into the cherry tomatoes. Garnish with parsley, and refrigerate until serving.
Source : allrecipes.com