- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained and 1/2 liquid reserved
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine corn, reserved liquid, eggs, corn bread mix and sour cream; stir until blended. Pour batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.