“Yummy, raviolis breaded and baked till golden served with marinara. Best part is they are so crunchy but baked not fried!”
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (25 ounce) package cheese ravioli, thawed if frozen
- cooking spray
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Beat together the egg white and water in a small bowl. Mix bread crumbs, oregano, basil, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Dip each ravioli in the beaten egg, and then roll in the bread crumb mixture. Spray both sides of breaded ravioli with cooking spray; place on the wire rack.
- Bake breaded ravioli in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, 15 to 25 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com