“This is a great bread machine pizza dough. It is quick, easy, and yummy. You can add any spices to increase the flavor, but I like to add basil and rosemary.”
- 1 cup flat beer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- Put beer, butter, sugar, salt, flour, and yeast in a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Dough setting, and press Start.
- Remove dough from bread machine when cycle is complete. Roll or press dough to cover a prepared pizza pan. Brush lightly with olive oil. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread sauce and toppings on top of dough. Bake until crust is lightly brown and crispy on the outside, about 24 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com