“I make dozens of these each Halloween. They are so cute! My kids expect to be able to take them to school even when I am not the Halloween party mom! I also take some to work and the people who dress up in costumes get one as a prize – they come looking for me to show me their costumes!”
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package fudge stripe cookies
- 1 (6 ounce) bag milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon red gel icing
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool. Frost cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
- Break the cookies in half, and press two halves into the top of each cupcake for wings, stripes facing the frosting. Place a chocolate kiss in front of the cookies with the point facing forward for the body. Make two beady little eyes with the red gel icing towards the point of the kiss. Let the fun begin!
Source : allrecipes.com