- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt the butter with the garlic in a saucepan over medium heat. When the butter starts to bubble, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Stir the breadcrumbs together with the Parmesan cheese, thyme, basil, oregano, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs. Place the chicken into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 50 to 55 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com