“Great baked vegetable side dish with slices of eggplant and tomato seasoned with oregano and Parmesan cheese.”
- cooking spray
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare a baking dish with non-stick play.
- Arrange eggplant and tomato slices into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables; season with oregano, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the entire mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is beginning to brown, about 30 minutes. Switch oven broiler to high; continue baking until completely browned, about 5 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com